Easier than ever to run your business.
|QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 Silver View Pricing|
|QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 Gold View Pricing|
|QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 Platinum View Pricing|
QuickBooks Enterprise Features:
- Enhanced reporting customization with ODBC-compliant applications and direct connection to the QuickBooks database for maximum flexibility in report design.
- Sophisticated inventory capabilities that accurately track and value inventory in multiple locations.
- More productivity tools that improve functionality and support multi-tasking in multi-user mode.
- Expanded user controls with an always-on audit trail to protect against fraud and employee errors.
- Room to grow scalability supporting up to 30 simultaneous users, tracking hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors, and inventory items, and offering more than six times the capacity of any other QuickBooks product.
- Full service support and upgrades with exclusive access to Intuit’s U.S.-based team of product experts, unlimited technical support, and data protection for the first year of ownership.
What’s new and different with the 2018 version?
Improved features for 2018:
- Multi-User Experience
- Smart Search
- Show Company file name on deposit summaries
New features for 2018:
- Report Filters
- Undeposited Funds Reminder
- Deleted user names now appear in Audit Trail
- Vendor and Customer Type Filter’s
- Cleared Flag on Credit Card charges
- Copy and paste in time sheets
- Automated reports in single user mode
To download this year’s and/or previous versions of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise… CLICK HERE
2017 Improved Features:
Reduce loss of unsaved work and achieve better communication among QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise users. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017 now makes it easier than ever to work with multiple users. There are now fewer instances that require users to switch between Multi-User and Single-User mode.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017 now has a built in communication tool, a real time chat with logged in users, to make switching modes easier. This smooth experience has now been built in with the option for the administrator to real time chat with logged in users to coordinate log outs.
Do more in Mutli-User mode without having to switch a single user mode. Now you can:
- Pay bills
- Print checks
- Scan checks
- Link estimates to invoices
- Link payments to bills
Save time with faster searching. Begin typing a name and QuickBooks automatically fills in the rest. Memorizing account numbers can be a pain. Now you won’t need to search the full chart of accounts to find that one client or memorize the exact name of every account or item. Also, you can now search between values to find a transaction without having to remember the exact amount
Show Company File Name on Deposit Summaries
Print Company name on Deposit summary in consistent to other QuickBooks reports. Quickly see which company’s deposit summary you are looking at with the ability to print your company name on deposit summaries
2017 New Features:
Now one click is all it takes to see which filters have been applied to a report. Visible filters make it easy to reproduce memorized reports. The new filter tool also provides you with an easy way to quickly toggle back and forth between reports.
Undeposited Funds Reminder
Clearly see what deposits require action. A new badge displays the number of pending deposits to be recorded. Bringing this information to your home screen will help you avoid overstating income or making duplicate entries due to unrecorded deposits.
Deleted User Name Now Appears in Audit Trail
Track transactions by deleted users with better accuracy; show the name of the deleted user in the audit trail. Now you can purge old employees from your company file without losing their transaction history.
Vendor and Customer Type Filter
QuickBooks now provides two more new filters in custom search – Customer Type/Vendor Type. These filters will help you find the information you need faster and give you a new way to group and keep track of customers and vendors.
Cleared Flag on Credit Card Charges
QuickBooks added a cleared flag to credit card charges to easily see if a credit card charge has been reconciled.
Copy and Paste in Time Sheets
Provide a menu item “Copy Line” to select the line and paste it into the another line.
Save time when entering time sheet information by copying and pasting data from one line to the next
Automated Reports in Single User Mode
Save valuable time by having QuickBooks create and send reports to your team regularly. The new Scheduled Reports Center allows you to customize your reports and schedule them to be generated and emailed automatically. See all your scheduled reports in one place and decide which one to make active. You will also receive notifications about reports that did not get sent.
Get the Squire Advantage with your software:
- Free Strategic Analysis ($250 Value)
- Free QuickBooks Class ($100-$150 value)
- Free review of a prior year tax return (up to $150 value)
- Free Portfolio Review (up to $1000 value)
- Free Industry Benchmarking Report ($200 value)
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018 brings the benefits of a smoother business:
- The most advanced QuickBooks
- Enhanced reporting customization
- Sophisticated inventory capabilities
- Expanded user controls
- Includes support and upgrades for one year
For a demo, promo package, or if you are interested in add-on software, bundles or other Intuit products and offers, please contact us using the number at the top-right corner of the page.
Pricing & Billing: Your service for QuickBooks Enterprise 2016 begins at time of sign up. After year one, your credit card account on file will be automatically charged the then-current price of the QuickBooks Enterprise subscription every year, unless and until you cancel. You can cancel at any time by calling 1-866-379-6635 prior to your renewal date. Terms and conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
Product Service Interruption: Your service begins at time of sign up and continues through to the expiration date of your QBES subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you will have access to your company file, but you will no longer have access to QuickBooks Enterprise and all services that are included with your subscription.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Enrollment for an annual subscription for QuickBooks Enterprise commits you to a 12 month term.
- You have elected to pay your annual subscription in equal payments over the course of 12 months.
- You must pay for all 12 months of the subscription in full based on the then current rate of QuickBooks Enterprise.
- If you choose to cancel inside the first 60 days, you can opt to receive a refund per the 60 day money back guarantee (which you can access via: “my account link”).
- However, if you choose to cancel after the first 60 days and prior to the end of month 12 you will be subject to a termination fee equal to the amount of monthly payments left on your annual subscription.
- For purpose of clarity, if you cancel after 6 months and have 6 months remaining on your annual subscription, which starts at date of enrollment, you will be charged a termination fee equal to your monthly fee of QuickBooks Enterprise multiplied by 6 months (remaining months left on annual subscription).
- Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options subject to change without notice.